Why Hire Concord?
- Concord is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating!
- Concord is a full service provider; however, for those who choose, we can customize our services to only certain aspects of the property's management.
- You get experienced, professional service.
- Licensed real estate professionals on staff.
- Members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Member of the Harford County Board of Realtors.
- Our Property Management Contracts are simple agreements, which allow Owners to appoint Concord as the exclusive agent to rent, lease, operate, control and manage their properties.
- We will use its best efforts to lease or rent a property at a rental price agreed upon by the Property Owner.
- Concord will use the exclusive right given by Property Owner to execute leases, renewals, and month to month agreements; to screen prospective residents; to terminate tenancies and to act and serve on behalf of Owner as deemed appropriate.
- Concord will go over each individual management contract with the Owners.
- Concord will institute repairs to a property, purchase materials and pay for same out of Owner's Escrow Account.
- Concord will receive a monthly Management Fee of 10% per month of the monthly rent.
- Net rent payments are disbursed to Property Owners by the 15th of each month.
- Concord maintains records of all expenses and income for the property. Detailed monthly statements will be provided to all Property Owners.
- Should repairs be performed at a property, Owner will also receive an itemized maintenance log for their records.
- The Fee schedule outlines the costs for services provided to Owners.
- Handyman services have reasonable, fair and honest rates. Guaranteed work by knowledgeable contractors.
For those not interested in property management, but seek help with tenant placement, Concord offers Tenant Placement Services. Concord is able to assist with the following:
- Advertising the property
- Showing the property
- Screening applicants
- Preparing the lease and required documents
The general fee for tenant placement services is the first month's rent.
Concord is BBB Accredited!
Concord is affiliated with different banking institutions to assist our clients
Click on the icons below to visit each bank's respective website
Concord offers various payment methods to assist out clients
DIY Landlords: Is it time to hire a Property Manager?
Click the image to find out!
Why is it beneficial to hire a property manager?
A competent property manager can add significant value to your investment, which is why many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is worth their weight in gold. Here are a few ways that a good property manager earns their keep:
Higher Quality Tenants: Think of tenant screening as the moat and draw bridge around your castle. It is certainly possible to get a bad tenant out of your home once they are in, but it’s a real hassle and you are so much better off never accepting them in the first place. A thorough screening process results in reliable tenants that:
An experienced property management company has seen thousands of applications and knows how to quickly dig for the real facts about candidates and analyze that information for warning signs. By allowing a management company to handle the screening, you will also be shielding yourself from rental scams directed at owners, and discrimination lawsuits resulting from an inconsistent screening process. This kind of experience takes time, and insomuch as it means avoiding bad tenants, scams and lawsuits it is arguably one of the most significant benefits a property management company will provide.
Fewer costly and time consuming legal problems: Veteran landlords know it only takes one troublesome tenant to cause significant legal and financial headaches. A good property manager is armed with the knowledge of the latest landlord-tenant laws and will ensure that you are not leaving yourself vulnerable to a potential law suit. Each state and municipality have their own laws, these plus federal law cover a number of areas including but not limited to:
Avoiding a single law suit can more than pay for the property management fees, and spare you time and anguish.
Shorter vacancy cycles: A property manager will help you perform three critical tasks that affect how long it takes to fill your vacancies:
Better tenant retention
Tighter rent collection process
Assistance with taxes
Lower maintenance and repair costs
Increase the value of the investment
Personal benefits for owners
- State of Maryland Accredited Home Inspector
- State of Maryland Department of the Environment Lead Paint Visual Inspector Accreditation
- State of Maryland Home Improvement Commission License
Lead Abatement Supervisor
- State of Maryland Department of the Environment Lead Paint Supervisor-Paint Removal and Demolition Accreditation
Member of Maryland Associates of Home Inspectors(MDAHI)
Abode Home Inspections, LLC
- State of Maryland Department of the Environment Lead Paint Inspection Contractor Accreditation Certificate
- Click here for the Abode Website
ARLO Contracting, LLC
- State of Maryland Home Improvement Commission License
- State of Maryland Department of the Environment Lead Paint Residential and Commercial Building Contractor Accreditation Certificate
Domestic Environmental Services, LLC
- Carpet Cleaning Technician-Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certificate (IICRC)
We make being a Landlord
a wise investment ™
Contact Our Office Today!
Towson Office: 600 E Joppa Rd,Suite 2 Towson, MD 21286
Essex Office: 105 Eastern Blvd, Office, Baltimore, MD 21221
Quickly apply to any property by clicking the button below
*Applications submitted through a third-party company cannot be processed*
RentShare has changed their name to 'Place'. It is the same website, just a different name!
Need to contact CPM? Click the button below.