Why Hire Concord?
Concord is BBB Accredited!
BBB Accreditation: "You are Part of and Elite Group."
- Concord is a BBB Accredited Business with an A+ rating!
- Concord is a full service provider; however, for those who choose, we can customize our services to only certain aspects of the property's management.
- You get experienced, professional service.
- Licensed real estate professionals on staff.
-Concord provides a variety services to accommodate our diverse clients to include: Property Management, Handyman Services, Tenant Placement, and Real Estate Property sales.
- Members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
- Member of the Harford County Board of Realtors.
-Our main goal is to ensure professional and efficient, hassle-free management of your rental property.
-Hiring a property management company should aid in increasing your revenue and not draining it.
- Our Property Management Contracts are simple agreements, which allow Owners to appoint Concord as the exclusive agent to rent, lease, operate, control and manage their properties.
- We will use its best efforts to lease or rent a property at a rental price agreed upon by the Property Owner.
- Concord will use the exclusive right given by Property Owner to execute leases, renewals, and month to month agreements; to screen prospective residents; to terminate tenancies and to act and serve on behalf of Owner as deemed appropriate.
- Concord will go over each individual management contract with the Owners.
- Concord will institute repairs to a property, purchase materials and pay for same out of Owner's Escrow Account.
- Concord will receive a monthly Management Fee of 10% per month of the monthly rent.
-A percentage of monthly rent for full time Property Management is beneficial for you, so you only pay a percentage of rent actually collected from yourTenant and not a flat fee payment monthly to the Property Management Company.
- Net rent payments are disbursed to Property Owners by the 15th of each month.
- Concord maintains records of all expenses and income for the property. Detailed monthly statements will be provided to all Property Owners.
- Should repairs be performed at a property, Owner will also receive an itemized maintenance log for their records.
- No additional fee is due should Tenant renew lease for additional lease term.
- Handyman services have reasonable, fair and honest rates. Guaranteed work by knowledgeable contractors.
-Concord will advertise your property on numerous websites, as well as create picture video tours, and walk-through virtual tours to get your property as much exposure as possible!
For those not interested in Poperty Management, but seek help with Tenant Placement, Concord offers Tenant Placement Services. Concord is able to assist with the following:
Tonya Lurz, CEO
Realtor/Notary/Property Manager, RMP®
- State of Maryland Licensed Real Estate Commission Salesperson Expiration 09/26/2022
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- Member of the Harford County Board of Realtors
- Notary Republic, Commission Expiration 08/06/2024
We provide you with a few priceless advantages: free time and peace of mind.
If you are looking for a way to maximize your return on your Real Estate investment, we're here to help. Contact a member of our team today to see how Concord can help with your Real Estate needs. Call us at 410-668-8309.
We Strive For Success, So We Can Get The Best!
Check out some of our 5 star reviews!
"We have been using Concord Property Management for the past 5 years to manage 3 residential properties and it has been the best decision we could have made. They are extremely responsive to the tenant and contact us if there is a perceived problem with a tenant. Tonya Lurz or one of her staff will check with us regarding how we want to handle repairs and are on top of all the necessary for property rental. We receive a detailed financial report at the end of the year that is perfect for the tax accountant. I could not do this without their expert knowledge and organisational skills. " - Sarita
"First off I did not really want to be a landlord but I ended up with a property and decided after hearing many horror stories of people being their own landlord that I wanted a property manager. A friend at work recomended Concord and several years later I couldn't be happier. They take the headaches out of managing a property. They are great at screening tenants (I have had the same one for several years now with no issues). They are responsive, professional, organized and give great advice. I will continue to recommend them for anyone in the area as they make owning a rental property stress free." - Stephen
"Tonya and her team were referred to us by my husband's co-worker. I was looking to rent my townhome and with being a first time landlord, I wanted to hire a management company to take care of everything; Tonya was the just the person. She was very informative, laid out the entire process step by step and always responded when I needed her. Not only did she make me feel like my home was in good hands, she found a tenant within 2 months of listing that ended up being a perfect fit, even during the craziness of the pandemic. If anyone has a anxiety about becoming a first time landlord, I HIGHLY recommend giving Tonya a call."
Concord is affiliated with different banking institutions, online payment options, as well as having multiple office drop-off locations to assist our clients!
DIY Landlords: Is it time to hire a Property Manager?
Click the image to find out!
Why is it beneficial to hire a property manager?
A competent property manager can add significant value to your investment, which is why many seasoned real estate investors will tell you that a good management company is worth their weight in gold. Here are a few ways that a good property manager earns their keep:
Higher Quality Tenants: Think of tenant screening as the moat and draw bridge around your castle. It is certainly possible to get a bad tenant out of your home once they are in, but it’s a real hassle and you are so much better off never accepting them in the first place. A thorough screening process results in reliable tenants that:
An experienced property management company has seen thousands of applications and knows how to quickly dig for the real facts about candidates and analyze that information for warning signs. By allowing a management company to handle the screening, you will also be shielding yourself from rental scams directed at owners, and discrimination lawsuits resulting from an inconsistent screening process. This kind of experience takes time, and insomuch as it means avoiding bad tenants, scams and lawsuits it is arguably one of the most significant benefits a property management company will provide.
Fewer costly and time consuming legal problems: Veteran landlords know it only takes one troublesome tenant to cause significant legal and financial headaches. A good property manager is armed with the knowledge of the latest landlord-tenant laws and will ensure that you are not leaving yourself vulnerable to a potential law suit. Each state and municipality have their own laws, these plus federal law cover a number of areas including but not limited to:
Avoiding a single law suit can more than pay for the property management fees, and spare you time and anguish.
Shorter vacancy cycles: A property manager will help you perform three critical tasks that affect how long it takes to fill your vacancies:
Better tenant retention
Tighter rent collection process
Assistance with taxes
Lower maintenance and repair costs
Increase the value of the investment
Personal benefits for owners
Let our Concord family show your family the way home.
We make being a Landlord a wise investment.
Contact Our Office Today!
Towson Office: 1400 E Joppa Rd, Towson, MD, 21286
Towson Office: 600 E Joppa Rd,Suite 2 Towson, MD 21286
Essex Office: 105 Eastern Blvd, Office, Baltimore, MD 21221
Quickly apply to any property by clicking the button below
*Applications submitted through a third-party company cannot be refunded*
RentShare has changed their name to 'Place'. It is the same website, just a different name!
Need to contact CPM? Click the button below.